Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Life

So... Let's talk about my life right now. I look back at my blog posts and it seems like I'm bipolar. I swear I'm not, just goin through some thangs, promise.

First off, my love life is currently on hold, once again. Not that it was actually going anywhere, I was fooling myself into thinking that there was something there. Also I felt like I was the only one putting forth effort. MayB I was wrong. I don't even know. But I feel like I deserve more than I'm getting. N frankly, I'm getting tired of the dead end relationships period. Gonna go into another 'relationship hiatus', its gonna B hard but my heart needs to heal.

Second, my job sucks major ASS. My coworkers are full of drama, I worked over 40 hours over the course of 5 days, not counting today. If it wasn't for my kids, I would've quit a long time ago. That N the fact that I don't have another job to fall back on.

I'm supposed to move in late May, early June. Found a 620 sq ft apartment that's only $475. Best deal I've gotten for a 1 bedroom that big. Plus its in a really nice neighborhood, so that's also a plus.

I'm going to France this summer with the lil one!! I'm so excited cause I've never been. I've gotta get my passport made soon. N the trip to Cali has been postponed till July but at least I'm still going, yay!!

Figured I'd end this note positively. Life goes on whether you like it or not. So I might as well take it day by day and enjoy the little things. Gonna take a break from blogging for awhile, might post up a few new poems though. Until next time...

Love and bisous,
*Brown Sugar*
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment