Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Update

I found an even better apartment!! 750 sq ft out in Nashville for the wonderful price of $399. I am the epitome of excited right now!! Of course momdukes is all gungho about me takin the lil one but it'll all work itself out. Now if I get this job in Mt. Juliet, I can quit this whack ass job N cut all ties to Murfreesboro with the exception of school. Oh, N fam of course.

I'm getting so motivated to go furniture shopping N decorate, I keep coming up with so many ideas, its ridiculous. Hopefully within the first few months it'll look decent enough so I can have a house warming party!! Lol even though it'll B more like a gathering than a party, but still. I can't wait!! :)


Love and bisous,
*Brown Sugar*
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment