Monday, April 25, 2011

Letting Go

Reconciled with not one, but two ex's today. Life is too short to hold grudges, and its taken me way too long to let some of these things go. I've got mad love for both of em and I'm so glad to have them both back in my life :)


O.A.N. I realize why I can't let her go, I love her too much. She's become my lifeline, my support system, I just can't imagine life without her. I just hope that if we try it again, we'll get better results this time around. That's a big 'if' cause it may not happen at all. But I'm willing to try.


Three cheers for reaching new maturity levels N here's to whatever the future may hold.


*Brown Sugar*
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! so proud of you!! love u, we must celebrate these things soon!!!

    ReplyDelete