Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shopping!! (But What Else Is New??)

So I finally finally finally got the taupe leather jacket I've been searching for!! It cost me about $32, N its 3/4 sleeve so I can still wear it in the summer N fall. Can you say excited??

I'm about to get this hair done in an hour. Oh, good news: I FINALLY got promoted!! So I'm gonna B team leader, which means raise #2. I was really about to quit, but hard work pays off if you just give it time. I'm really proud of myself.

On a romantic note... Yea, I don't have any time for romance at this point in my life. Focused on being happy while doing me is hard enough.

Also, I think I'm moving in the summer!! I've found some cheap furnished inexpensive apartments not too far from where I live, so I'm excited about that. Me N a friend are gonna check them out on Friday.

Well, I think I've rambled on enough lol. Things are looking up, even if it is only a little, and I hope the blessings keep on coming my way ♥

Love and bisous,

*Brown Sugar*


No comments:

Post a Comment