Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Thoughts!! (Finally)

Today was a good day. Stressful, 50 kids with 2 staff. But I didn't lose my head (yay me).

Its been awhile since I've just sat and conversed with my coworkers, N today I had some pretty interesting convos with almost all of em, separately of course. Feel like I'm working on my people skills.

Oh, and did I mention I was all smiles?? All day long. Ran into a coworker who I have the BIGGEST crush on (I know, shocking right?? Lol), hangin out soon, riding lessons on my other coworkers motorcycle this weekend... Gotta say things are starting to look up. Thinking positive really works people, trust me.

Well, off to write this proposal. I'll B blogging later. Ooh, some motorcycle pics would B awesome, I'll try to post some, let's see if I can convince him to take some of me on his bike haha. :)

Love and bisous,
*Brown Sugar*

No comments:

Post a Comment