Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What's Done In The Dark...

Why am I awake?? My sleep cycle is all the way thrown off. I'm having a conversation with my ex bf of 9th-10th grade, he's makin me feel old. Plus he's makin me see that I'm not as bad at forgiving as I thought.

He was the first one to cheat on me, with my best friend at the time. Crushed my heart. Even though I wasn't in love with him, I worshiped the ground he walked on. He was a year older, played basketball, football, baseball, volleyball (it was a private school), not to mention he's Haitian. N he was interested in lil ole me, the volleyball player.

He's changed though. He's bitter cause my former bff did him the same way he did me. They forget about KARMA huh?? She's a bitch N not a pleasant one babes. That's what, 4-5 years down the drain?? Not saying he deserves it, but I'm not too remorseful for him. Hopefully he'll learn for the next go-round.

No comments:

Post a Comment