Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"Dear Lover" I

"Dear Lover,

More and more I dream of you,
Fiend for you, am in need of you.
I can do bad by myself, this is true,
BUT I'd rather be bad not by myself, but with you.
Should I make you mine?? Or rather, would you wanna be??
Cause I ain't in the mood to keep my options open, see...
I hate that things are in such a high level of difficulty,
But would I really feel the same if it were too easy??
Those in your past, they don't know what they're missin'
Damn I love the sweet emotions that overcome me when we're kissin'.
I'm beyond content and so happy with this decision,
To fulfill your wishes and desires has become my only mission.
Dear Lover, have I told you that you make me smile??
When I'm with you, feels like I'm on cloud nine.
The emotions I'm feeling is so divine,
Dear lover, dear lover, won't you be mine??

Sealed With A Kiss,
Yours Truly"


-Brown Sugar©

No comments:

Post a Comment