Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"More Than I Can Have"

"I don't wanna see you in my nightmares,
I'd rather have you in my sweetest dreams.
I don't wanna rush though, wanna take it nice and slow
'Cause so many things are not as they seem...
In such a short amount of time,
You've come to mean so much to me
I wonder, if it ever reaches there,
How much would I enjoy 'we'??
Damn, that word sounds so damn nice,
Sit back, hold on, breathe...
I doubt I should be so excited
When thinking or you and me.
Guess I can't help but imagine
How good things would be,
But then there's also a small nagging feeling
Of how detrimental this can all end
And that makes me hesitate to take
That step away from being friends...
What am I to do??
'Cause I want you oh so bad
Guess I'll have to take it a day at a time, little by little
All that I want, all that I need, more than I can have..."


-Brown Sugar©

No comments:

Post a Comment