Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Retail Therapy/ Stress Reliever

Taupe Reva, Charlotte Russe, $25.50. These are the first taupe boots that have actually caught my eye, I think its money well spent. Plus I'm trying the whole "grown up" look this semester, which means heels almost everyday. I'm excited :)

Next purchase will be these Red Satin Rhinestone heels I've been wanting ($22.50, charlotte Russe)

& these dark brown Xa shoes ($14.99 if the sale is still going on)

& these Singsing Grey Madden Girl shoes ($29.90) from Off Broadway Shoes.

http://www.offbroadwayshoes.com/shop/assets/images/products/05Madden_Girl_Singsing_Grey.jpg

Im thinking about putting an application in to Off Broadway, they have the biggest sales N almost all the shoes are really cute.
Well, off to the mall I go. Until next time ♥

Love & bisous,

~*Brown Sugar *~

No comments:

Post a Comment