Thursday, February 24, 2011

3 AM In The Morning...

So I'm randomly awake. I dont feel good, like my body's turned against me. I'm tired N stressing all the time N its taking its toll on me.
I had one of my worst days at work yesterday, I was pissed beyond belief. Sad thing is I deal with it all the time, ignorant people that is, but yesterday it was unbearable to the point I wanted to knock someone out. I've been workin my ass off since I've gotten this raise, how do you work 7 days a week at a job that's only open 5 days a week? Cause others won't step up and do it, but of course its expected of me SMH.
I need to move out by the fall, I feel like I've taken 3 steps back by moving back into my moms house N I'm not comfortable here. I'm used to doing what I want, when I want without someone breathing down my neck all the time, irks my nerves. If I was still in school, I'd transfer to Atlanta, I swear I would.
Overall, things suck right now, N I need them to get a helluva lot better ASAP...

No comments:

Post a Comment