Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

As a rule, I'm anti-valentines day. But this year, I actually had a valentine, doesn't stop me from not liking the day...(Lol)
So I spent the first part of the evening with my little one, going through her V-day cards N candy N whatnot. Met up with the gf, had Olive Gardens (I had the chicken alfredo). Watched Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (freakin hilarious movie), cuddled. She got me a bear N a hippo, White-y N Grey-son (lmao I have a thing for stuffed animals with random names), truffles N sweethearts. Her card was sweet N made me laugh. N that was my Valentines day, overall a wonderful experience.
Quality time is something we've both missed out on lately due to our busy schedules. And even though I don't have a prior Valentines day to compare it to, in my eyes it was absolutely perfect ♥

Peace, love, and bisous,
*Brown Sugar*

No comments:

Post a Comment