Monday, February 7, 2011

Short, Not-So-Sweet, But To The Point

Man can I catch a break?? I just wanna scream at the top of my lungs for like 30 minutes, nonstop. I mean, damn. Random number, but still.
I'm pretty sure I'm not meant to be in a relationship. Twice in two years is bad even for me. Not that this current one is ended (yet) but I must say it doesn't seem promising.
Is something wrong with me?? I've been told, twice now, that I'm a difficult person to be with. So maybe I should be by myself. However, I think I deserve happiness that will last longer that 6 months-2 years. I yearn for a long term commitment but I've never wanted to get married. N when it comes to having children...let's just say I have mixed emotions about it lately, wounds that haven't healed N such.
So where does a relationship go if I have no intent on taking it to the next level?? N if I'm putting forth effort that isn't being noticed, why bother?? Question of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment