Sunday, January 16, 2011

Love Notes

Why do people celebrate Valentines Day? I mean, why can't we show our loved ones how much we love them more often than once a year?

Thought like this have been running through my head all day. Maybe cause its approaching and this will be the first time in my 21 years of life that I may get a chance to actually celebrate it with someone I love. Am I excited? Yea, but I'm trying to contain it :) but we aren't celebrating the normal way, of course not. The whole month leading up to the big day will be filled with trinkets and such. All things that make her feel special, things that show my love.

Day 1: Date night. Chinese buffet with a romantic feel= best combination ever. Chocolate filled heart, SpongeBob valentine, (she loves him a little too much lol) and a bear who ended up being called Randolph Spartacus apparently (what a name huh?)

Why go all out? Simply cause I love her. Love can make you do the darndest things ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment