Thursday, January 20, 2011

Random Randomness

So I wanted to post a blogpost but had absolutely nothing to say. So I decided to create a tumblr (random, I know). I guess I just want a site where I can write about whatever is on my mind without having to worry about language or someone being offended, I just needed a site strictly for me.

My life has gotten so offtrack I just sit back sometimes N wonder: what happened?? As of now, I'm taking a semester off from school, I was beginning to feel overwhelmed at all the work that was involved in all my major classes. I need to take some time for me, so yea. Hopefully I'll be ready to return in the Fall with a clear head N ready to concentrate on getting my degrees so (excuse my french) I can get the HELL up outta MTSU!!

N there you have it. My blogpost for the time being. I may post again today cause I have a few pics I wanna put up but I have to upload them from my phone first, N today is my lazy day.


Okay bye :)


Love & bisous,

~*Brown Sugar*~

No comments:

Post a Comment