Saturday, January 29, 2011

Craziness

I'm kind of losing my mind, maybe its the lack of sleep that has me feeling a tad bit crazy.
Anywho, I wasn't in a good place yesterday. Madness took over the first couple hours of my morning N it slowly got worse till I was beyond irritated. The gf?? She helped as much as possible, unwillingly of course. But its cool, not everyone has my mentality when doing things for the ones they love. N besides, I ran into a few people who went outta their way to cheer me up, N my kids manners have improved so much during this 'Good Manners' week (didn't realize how much I love manners) that it brightened my day a bit.
(Sidenote: they keep telling me of all the improvements I've done N how much they're SO happy to have me, but they still won't give me my damn 3 months raise almost 6 months in. Not to mention IM the one doing the team leaders job half the time, but I'm not getting that raise either. Just a few reasons I think I hate my job.)
Change of subject. What do you do when you want to pursue something but so many other things get in the way?? I feel its inevitable N that I should continue my education this semester, but with minimum to no support I don't know. Let's just say the future looks scary from this point.
Okay, I've blogged enough for now. Hangin with my girls all day tomorrow, well, today really (excited) N takin down this hair, hopefully its grown some.

Love & bisous,
~*Brown Sugar*~
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment