Friday, January 28, 2011

"Random Thoughts from Rose's Corner"

I wanna go to a jazz joint. Sip wine, sit back, relax.
I don't wanna become distant but I feel myself doing just that.
Why do I have to be so restless?? My break from school seems like a dead end, looking for online classes at a different college appeals to me more than it should.
My job kinda sucks but I love my kids, they make me happy while driving me insane. Finding a second job seems like a necessity but its so damn hard in this college town.
My anxiety isn't getting any better but I can control it now. Doesn't stop me from feeling overwhelmed all the time.
Guys are so dumb. My friends deserve so much better. I'm not a lesbian, I swear, cause I can't stop flirting with em. But geez, they (overall) make me mad.
I just wanna shop. Take a weekend off, go to ATL, N spend money I don't have.
Pretty sure retail therapy would calm my spirit, just a little...

*end rant*
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment