Monday, May 17, 2010

"Untitled"

"I swear, I was set against this,
Against this happening again...
That statement holds no conceit,
I'm being genuine, ready to admit defeat.
After having to deal with so much deceit,
The lies, the games, the tears, the pain,
I vowed NEVER again would I give in.
Never would I put myself in such a predicament...
Well here we are again.
I'm right back where my last began...
Do I wanna do this??
Do I wanna be here??
Most importantly, do I wanna fall for you??...
I don't wanna play the fool,
But I think I'm there,
At the point where I'm bound to fall
But I'm afraid to give my all
'Cause I don't want us to get burned...
I can't help but wonder, can't help but spin the scenario
Of what would happen between us two, if I were to fall in love with you??..."

-Brown Sugar©

No comments:

Post a Comment