Monday, May 17, 2010

"Fantasy"

"Baby, take my hand in yours
Deep breath, relax, just let me explore...
I know your body's yearnin', cravin' my touch
I want to hear you ask for the thing you want so much
Do you want me to start off slow,
Or do you want me to go real fast??
Do you want me down below??
Just some questions I would ask...
I want to bask in your presence,
I'd love to breathe in your essence,
I'll make your body react in such a way
That for days you'll be thinkin' bout our escapade.
Not meaning to be rude, don't wanna seem mean,
But I'm on a mission baby, and that's to hear you scream...
My name, as loud as you possibly can,
As I work wonders on you with my mouth, body and hands.
Take it baby, work it baby,
That way you puttin it down is drivin' me crazy.
Imagine how much better this could be
If I gave my all to you, and you gave your all to me.
I'll make you one promise, see,
I'll be the one who will fulfill all your fantasies ;)"

-Brown Sugar©

No comments:

Post a Comment