Monday, May 17, 2010

"In The End"

"I know we've had this conversation many times before
But that doesn't stop the questions knocking at the door
What's the point in holding back when...
I know I'll be fallin' for you in the end??
I don't need a title but I wanna be more than just friends
Where will this all lead, in the end??
Do you realize how much I cherish the times we share??
When I sleep alone at night, how bad I want you there??
I left my heart at the door, without reason I left it there,
'Cause now all I wanna do is show how much I care...
The more of you I get, the more of you I want,
I'm fiendin' for your love like a kicker needs a punt.
It doesn't matter where we're at, doesn't matter where we've been,
All that I'm worried about is where we'll be... in the end."

-Brown Sugar©

No comments:

Post a Comment