Thursday, November 5, 2009

Simply Addicted

WELCOME. Dive into tha mind of an addict...


"Bullet off of lyf
No matter the strife,
I SHALL be revived
As tha sensitivity of survival
Takes me higher...

Trippin on contentment
Livin for tha moment.
Stick tha needle of freedom
Into muh arm
And let me drown in it’s effects...

Overdosin on happiness
I take a hit,
N I feel blessed
Wipe tears of joy from muh eyes
N let tha feelin overpower me...

Addicted to your love
I keep samplin,
But it’s not enuff.
Pleadin for anotha cup
Of your never endin affection..."

See, I’ve become a junkie.
I NEED it!! Gotta have it,*ecstasy*
*SIGH*
Now that’s what I call a natural high…
Wat can be said?
Love opens up your mind.
Somethin I thot I’d NEVA find,
Has got me hooked.
Addicted.
Fiendin for affection.
In need of serious intervention.
Submit to love's call:
“You got doubts??
Wipe em clear.
Come on, give in.
Have a dose of me,
N let tha exhilaration begin.”


See full size image



























The rarest love, who'd think I'd find
Someone like you to call mine??



-Brown Sugar©

No comments:

Post a Comment