Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Love's Unanswered Questions: She Said, He Said"

Riddle me this: Is it fair that those SO DESERVING of love
Get thrown to the sidelines
While others experience something so sweet, yet so deadly??
I'm tired of askin questions as the time flies;
I'm searchin for answers,
Cause curiousity's eatin' at me
Like an unknown form of cancer...


---> She asks: "What does the idea of love do
To people like me N you??"

N here the questions start,
Best believe, they're comin' from the heart.

---> He responds: "Do you ever get tired if the fussin' and fightin'??
The yellin' N arguin'??
Breakin' up N makin' up again??
Does it ever get old??"

---> She wails: "Has it occured to you that a broken heart,
Mendin after bein torn apart,
Is STILL FRAGILE and can easily be broken again
Despite the healin??"

---> He answers: "Do you believe 'love' should be able to fill someone with the utmost joy,
Then cruelly snatch it away as if it were a child's toy??"

---> She reproaches: "Do you feel like I do?? That when it's all said N done
We'll both just walk away, never to be reunited as one??
Actions speak louder than words EVER will,
N I won't stand by while your sweet syllables fall upon my ears,
Where they'll manifest and take over, until I've had my fill..."

---> He remains silent,
Miserable, as he lets her vent.
---> She sighs: "I love you, I won't even deny that,
But it seems sometimes that love isn't returned back...
Yea, I REALLY want our love to be perfect
But is the pain N misery all REALLY worth it??"

---> His final words: "I love you, and I always will,
N being with you brings me some kind of thrill.
But it seems like I'm a soldier fightin love's war,
N these battles have NEVER been so hard before..."


http://superlative1.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/broken_heart.jpg
Three words, eight letters can mean EVERYTHING
Yet at the same time mean NOTHING :
I LOVE YOU.

-Brown Sugar©

No comments:

Post a Comment