Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Dreamin Wit A Broken Heart I"

As alot of you may kno by now, I've recently got out of a long-term commitment. I really don't kno why people feel the need to ask how I feel, how else am I supposed to feel?? Well, I'ma let yall kno: I'm mad as fuck, sad as hell, and then some. It's not easy letting someone you care about go, if it was easy, then that means there aren't feelings there to begin wit. On some real shit, me N this nigga done been through it all, tha ups N downs, highs N lows, all that. But is it rite to be wit sum1 when they don't care about bettering themselves N U do?? Honestly, I cant be all up in sum1's face tryna make them change for tha betta when that's tha last thang on they mind, it doesn't work like that. In this kind of situation, compromise is not an issue because it simply cannot be done, point blank period. But dammit, lettin go aint easy...

Signin off,
*Brown Sugar*

No comments:

Post a Comment