Saturday, November 7, 2009

"Dreamin Wit A Broken Heart II"

Lately I've been goin thru sum changes, mentally, physically, N definitely emotionally. Sumtyms I hate tha fact that I gave him muh heart just so he could break it, that I let him into muh lyf just so he could leave, that I love him so damn much. It's tha losin of love that's killin me. I've neva experienced love with another, partly cause I didn't want to put muhself through all that, N partly cause I was dealin wit sum straight triflin niggas. But this tym around, it happened unexpectantly, against muh will, lyk one day I woke up and I just knew that this was tha guy for me sorta thing. I thought I'd found mine, ya'll, I really did, N it hurts to know that he's no longer in muh lyf. It hurts that I can't tell him I love him N know that he's mine. There's this guy, N he just walked into muh life, gave me reason to believe in love, marriage, kids, all that, took muh heart, N it's neva been tha same. He was one of tha best thangs that coulda eva happened 2 me, N I let dat go. Damn, it hurts so bad... :(

Signin off,
*Brown Sugar*

No comments:

Post a Comment