Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Therapy ♥

Since I had a little extra money to spend from working overtime, I decided to splurge a little on me. That's acceptable, right??

I got an entire outfit from Ross for $30 and some change (white/black/blue tank dress, taupe/black belt and brown gladiator sandals, talk about bargain shopping) got a mini blue skirt and silver/blue sequined one shoulder top from Forever XXI for about $27 and last but not least 2 pairs of gladiators from Charlotte Russe, one platinum and one off gray (I'm a sucker for buy one get one $10) for under $35.

I'm starting to buy more shoes than clothes, pretty soon I'll have a pair in every color. I've yet to find those red heels I've been dreaming of, and I want a pair of deep purple flats really bad as well as a pair of navy blue flats/heels/wedges, doesn't matter. Those are the only colors remaining to complete my shoe collection, but we all know I'll keep buying more lol.

Shopping is the one thing that never disappoints me or let's me down and puts a smile on my face everytime. Gotta love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment