Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Decisions

"'Love will never be the same after the first time.'
That's the phrase running through my mind.
But is it supposed to be so damned hard?
Feels like both hearts might be torn apart...
Simply by one stupid move:
Putting an end to me and you.
The novelty of the relationship is gone
Doesn't mean I wanna leave you alone
But I must admit, at times I get uneasy
When we go head to head like the one previously
I love you, you love me, but are these just words?
Spoken to each other like a book of proverbs
Or is it real?
There's no denying how I feel
I don't care about the judgement, I'd claim you anytime
I'd let the whole world know that you were mine
So yea, it kinda hurts to know you wouldn't do the same
Or rather that you can't, and the world's to blame
Being with you in private is fine
But once in awhile I wouldn't mind being with you in the public eye
Just a sidecomment I thought I'd add
Nothing too drastic, nothing that's bad.
I guess at this point, there isn't much more to say
Except that I don't understand us, and I hate feeling this way.
So what should we do? Hold on or let it go?
I don't wanna be rash, but I really don't know..."

Posted by Brown Sugar at 10:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment